The HRC Buyers Club
Introducing the HRC Buyers Club, an industry first that connects businesses and buyers.
What Is The HRC 200 Birmingham Buyers Club?
The result of 2 years’ worth of research, and investment in excess of £60,000, The Professional Kitchen Show in 2019 boasts an industry first, a dedicated buyers’ club.
The HRC 200 Birmingham Buyers Club brings together 200 of the most influential procurement professionals in the foodservice and hospitality markets, to meet leading suppliers at a minimum of 10 prearranged appointments.
& many more
How Does The HRC 200 Birmingham Buyers Club Work?
Alongside our own industry specialist suggestions, Professional Kitchen Show exhibitors are invited to nominate buyers to form the HRC Buyers Club membership.
The full list of HRC Buyers Club members will be announced in advance of the PKS, allowing you members and suppliers to connect in advance, arrange meetings at the event, and form lasting relationships.
HRC Buyers Club members are required to:
- Meet with a minimum of 10 suppliers to discover new products and key innovations
- Attend seminars and workshops from industry leading commentators
- Network with exhibitors and the wider industry at unique social events presented by the PKS.
What Happens After The Professional Kitchen Show?
The HRC 200 Birmingham Buyers Club isn’t just a group of people who come to one event to buy, it’s an ongoing opportunity for the industry to share its thoughts on the future, drive product development, and even lobby for change.
The HRC 200 Birmingham Buyers Club will be the first incarnation of this club. Looking forward to the Professional Kitchen Show forming part of London’s 2020 HRC (previously Hotelympia), the Buyers Club will be expanded to 500 industry specialists, building on the remit to:
- Discover the latest and greatest innovative products and services
- Strengthen relationships with exhibitors, and meet new industry suppliers
- Inform the content and future of the Professional Kitchen Show
Sign up to our newsletter, and be kept up to date with the HRC Buyers Club.